- This course provides for .5 CECH
- Estimated time to complete the activity – This is a 40 minute program with the quiz and survey. The entire program will take approximately 1.0 hours to complete
- The course was originally released in 2022
- There is a post assessment quiz and a survey at the end of the event. A score of 76% or better is required to pass the course.
- Discuss the difference between internal and external AFO’s.
- Understand the indications for use of external AFO’s.
- Properly document the code and use of AFO’s.
About the Speaker:
- Paul Kesselman, DPM Kessleman is a retired board certified podiatrist who has been providing consulting services for medical manufacturers for well over 30 years. He also has vast expertise in providing consulting and peer review services to insurance companies. He has served on the APMA Health Policy Committee and served as the DME Workgroup chair for many years. He is a member of the Medicare Jurisdictional council for all four DME MAC and serves as a member of the NSC subcommittee
This course is free and supported by an Unrestricted Educational Grant from the TayCo Brace Company
Intended Audience : Podiatrists
No refunds are available for online courses
In accordance with the Council on Podiatric Medical Education’s Standards and Requirements for Approval of Providers of Continuing Education in Podiatric Medicine, any relevant financial relationships with commercial interests of faculty, planning committee, or any others who have influence over the content of this educational activity must be disclosed to program participants. Dr Kesselman is an consultant for the TayCo Brace Corporation.
Commercial Interests: This course is free and supported by an Unrestricted Educational Grant from the Tayco Brace Company.
For more information contact CMEonline https://www.cmeonline.com
CMEonline is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. CMEonline has approved this activity for a maximum of 0.5 continuing education contact hour.